DESCRIPTION: The 4-hour session teaches how to make ammunition for specific purposes.
- Fundamentals of gun powder, primers, calibers, velocity, process
- Hands-on making your first batch of hunting or practice ammunition using our equipment
- Avoid buying the wrong equipment
- Avoid making the most common mistakes
- Customized sessions for one or two people
- To schedule a date and time convenient for you, call Bob at (913) 492-7264 or send a message to email@example.com.
- The preferred method is to pay online with a VISA or MasterCard, credit card or debit card.
- For students who do not have internet access, schedule the date and time, then enroll by mailing the registration information with full payment of tuition.
- Mail to 14620 W. 78th St., Lenexa, KS 66216.
- Include Name, Address, Telephone Number, How you heard about the class, and the Date of the class you’re enrolling in.
- Payable to Equalizer by cashier’s check, money order, or personal check received 7 days prior to class.
Bob’s reloading room in Lenexa, KS.
WHAT TO BRING: (Discuss with Bob first)
- Brass cartridges
- Gun powder
QUESTIONS? Call (913) 492-7264 or Contact Us.