Enhanced Shooting Skills
DESCRIPTION: The 4-Hour shooting instruction includes:
- Dry Practice and Live Fire under time pressure from the Holster and Concealment
- Balancing Speed and Accuracy
- Clearing Malfunctions
- Trigger Control Exercises
- Low Light Shooting
- Principles of Tactics
Instruction is designed for graduates of the official Kansas or Missouri concealed handgun license course. No more than four students per instructor.
- The preferred method is to sign up and pay online with a VISA or MasterCard, credit card or debit card. Cut off is the day before the class or when the class is full.
- For students who do not have internet access, tuition is payable to Equalizer Defense by cashier’s check, money order, or personal check received 7 days prior to class, mailed with the completed Form.
LOCATION: Instruction is held at a shooting range to be determined. Instructor will contact students prior to the training session regarding the range to be used.
TIMES: Class times vary depending on sun down.
|Saturday||September 27 , 2008||3:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
WHAT TO BRING TO THE TRAINING SESSION:
- A handgun in safe working condition
- At least 200 rounds of factory ammunition proper for that handgun
- A belt and holster that covers the trigger guard
- A concealment garment (vest, jacket, shirt)
- Eye protection (eyeglasses or sunglasses are sufficient)
- Ear protection (ear plugs are sufficient)
- A flashlight
- A driver’s license or non-driver identification card
- The Release Agreement printed at the end of the online enrollment process, signed and dated.
- Students must leave handguns in their vehicles until instructed otherwise at the range.
QUESTIONS? Call (913) 492-7264 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.